EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flamestar221 [Mod App]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flamestar221

Flamestar221 [Mod App] Empty
PostSubject: Flamestar221 [Mod App]   Flamestar221 [Mod App] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:45 pm

1. Username:Br0k3wn1ng (but soon to play)
2. Age:13
3. Location:Sydney australia NSW
4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out):yes i did in rawrscape but got demoted for being unactive.
5. If yes, what ones?Rawrscape
6. Name some commands:
::empty
::banuser
::ipban
::::master
::pure
::xteletome
::bank
::pickup
::item
::npc
::staffzone
7. Why should we choose you to be an in-game mod?:i am friendly and active and willing to help this server and banning people if hacking.
8. What will you do to improve the server?:i would bring some of my friends and vote every single day.
9. Will you abuse your powers?:I will never abuse this power whats the point you already got the job and no point of abusing it.
10. How would you stop a hacker?:i would jail himand tell him to sto if he doesnt i will ban him.
11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?i would mute the player whoever was trying to autoshout and will tell him are you ever goona autoshout ever again.
12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?:i would say no and tell him to dont ask or he will be muted if he keeps asking.
12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?:i would never make fun of another person if he wasn't chosen if would have no respect and very immature.
13. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?:i would try out this server and will maybe try again if i dont get the job.
14. Will you help other players on the server?i would always help a player if there is trouble and will make them have fun.And to show them mods can have fun to not only players.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

Flamestar221 [Mod App] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestar221 [Mod App]   Flamestar221 [Mod App] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:53 pm

The in-game staff is full. Status: Denied
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com

Flamestar221 [Mod App]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Applications :: Moderator Applications (Closed)-
Jump to: