EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMLS - LOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Okay, SMLS, otherwise known as "SCREW MY LIFE"s. Post all of your\somebody else's SML here. They are just funny\unfortunate things that happen to people.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Double post is for a reason^

To others:

One day, I was in class, wearing sweatpants, and I got an erection. The teacher thought it was a cell-phone and grabbed onto it. SML!

One day, I heard my sister masterbaiting. I took the dog for a walk to get out of the house. Just as I walked back inside, I saw her walking into the washroom with MY electric toothbrush, SML!

Mine: About a week ago, my best friend continuously asked people around the school for a "man-off", he wanted to see who could spend the next month without showering, but end up the cleanest-smelling. So now, not only is my best friend, whom I spend most of my time with, smelling like dog-$hit, but every time I go to school, all I can smell is teenage boys who haven't showered in the past month. SML!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Got pantst at gamersplanet one time lol. XD SML
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:05 am

lol the was a stupid thing that i done that i nearly could go prision
in school i was on the floor then some chinese guy steep on my leg ps he was fat aswell i turn around and saw him in front of me a chuck him ino the radiator and he slide his head a little bit but lots of blood came and then soon he went to hospital and all i know it wasn't him police was asking me question but this was 4 year ago....
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:26 am

Yes, i went over to my girlfriend's father's house for dinner. I was showing him my ipod touch and he hasen't ever seen one before. He start's touch it and my girlfriends nude picture pops up. S.M.L lol!
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:03 am

i was masturbatin in the class then all my frends found out! sml
Back to top Go down
http://www.fredsscape.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

SMLS - LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMLS - LOL   SMLS - LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMLS - LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: