EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snail
Administrator
Snail

Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009   Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:35 am

1. Username: My username is Snail.
2. Age: I am 15 years old. Razz
3. Location: The Netherlands GMT +1:00
4. Do you have experience of being an admin on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes i do , i had my own server named AkwardScape . Too bad i quitted . I also worked whit a friend on a server , i helped him whit ideas and those stuff. I know commands and i know the consequenses , commands i know : ::pickup
::item
::npc
::staffzone
::ownerwear
::adminwear
::xteleto
::banuser
::ipban
::god
::givemod
::giveadmin
::master
::sweet
::pure
::vent
::xteletome
::bank
::mypos

6. If yes, what ones? Please read up

6. Why should we choose you to be an admin?: I am very active , around 7 hours a day and i also contribute , i got alot of ideas for the server . I ban hackers , and i will do my job good . I help all the players , no matter what.

7. What will you do to improve the server?: I will add alot of ideas of myn , i will get rid of hackers , and im gonna make the players enjoy the server Smile

8. Will you abuse your powers?: Of course not , its not about power , but about helping the community. But i wont abuse my powers .

9. How would you ban a hacker?: Use the command ::ban(playername)

10."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? I warn him one time , if he doesnt stop , i mute him.

11. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: Politely say no , if he goes further i ignore him.

12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No , i wont . How would i feel if i didnt got accepted?

13. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No Razz Im already mod Smile

14. Will you help other players on the server?: Of course , thats the job of a admin isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Killapazila1
Killapazila1

PostSubject: Re: Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009   Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

BRO GOOD LUCK!
UR APP IS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009   Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Hm, very good appication. Status: Accepted. Welcome to the mile high club rofl.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009   Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snail's Administrator Application , 5 may 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Applications :: Administrator Applications (Closed)-
Jump to: