EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The spam is ridiculous

Go down 
+2
Krypt00
Ichigo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

The spam is ridiculous Empty
PostSubject: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:49 pm

The forums were quite clean, up until a while ago. Now all we have is SPAM SPAM SPAM! The reason why I basically quit the forums for the server, is because of the spammers. Stop spamming now! My eyes are open, and I will not hesitate to ban.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Are you meaning me mate??
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Yea I agree. Please start warning/punishing thoughs who spam.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:44 pm

No Krypt, and yes Elite. I'm just pissed off when I log in, and the recent posts are all from the same person. As I do not think that you're a spammer Krypt, the forum games ARE getting a bit on my nerves, but that isn't what this post is about. This is a general warning, that I will be much stricter from now on.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Is it me? If so I will try to stop A.S.A.P
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:19 pm

It's almost everyone. I won't single anybody out. But mostly LORD hunter, and Killa.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:00 am

Yeah, I've told Lord hunter to stop it when I see his spam on the forums, most of it is one word.. =\
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:21 am

You have the staff to stop it, take action and make a formal post on the homepage.
Enable the warning/ban system is another possibility.

Thanks,
-SurfersWorld Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm

SurfersWorld wrote:
You have the staff to stop it, take action and make a formal post on the homepage.
Enable the warning/ban system is another possibility.

Thanks,
-SurfersWorld Very Happy

This is what I've just said. Elite disabled Gmods\Fmods' ability to post new announcements. And I am part of the staff.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:50 pm

hmm, well i'm not the owner but i would recomend to have that. you need to trust your staff, thats why you have them
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:55 pm

If you are a part of staff do something to stop it, or help to stop :]
Start ban/infractions now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spam is ridiculous   The spam is ridiculous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The spam is ridiculous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: