EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats ur favorite offline game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

Whats ur favorite offline game? Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:38 am

I am bored no one is on the fourms at the moment so i decided to make a topic about ur favorite offline game. It can be for anything just list what system its for and the name of the game. It can be a group of games for example: Halo has 1, 2, 3, and Halo Wars so if u like all of those be sure to say so. Btw its the offline experience or the main part of the game not the online experience. So keep that in mind.

My favorite offline game would have to be the Final Fantasy games idk what my favorite one out of them would be but the older ones for the Playstation are better then the PS2 ones in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:25 am

I would have to say for a RPG would be Oblivion and for FPS-first person shooter, halo3/cod4 both great. CODWAW5 stinks sorry to say that.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:36 am

My favourite Offline Game would be COD 5 for ZOMBIE NAZI'S!!!11!!!
Other then that I like halo decently but I beat it too many times, I feel halo is more of a XBL game anyways, I also like Redident evil 5!~
Back to top Go down
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:40 am

I love halo but i agree its to easy if u want a good experience with halo u have to play it online. Oblivion rules however i was disappointed in it b/c when compared to Morrowind it lacked size towns armor and u could not equiped all the different armor pieces like in Morrowind i would have to say Morrowind is by far better then Oblivion in what all u could do. Oblivion did have a better storyline i will say that much about it. (thats all opinion on what i have experienced and enjoy so dont be mad at me if u dont like what i have to say about that lmao)
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:45 am

There is a game I was hoping to come out that sounds like microsoft would sortta do, a sword game but Xbox live, U know, like u can have sword battles and like other weapons things like that I mean the GFX would probably be amazing if microsoft made that Cause I know how they are and stuff, Oh and a really amazing offline game I enjoy is Left 4 dead, That game is just all out fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite offline game?   Whats ur favorite offline game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats ur favorite offline game?
Page 1 of 1