EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xeivar Mod app

Go down 
+3
Fazed
Krypt00
Xeivar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

1. Username: Xeivar

2. Age: 18

3. Location: Oklahoma, USA

4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another site(s)?: yes use to run my own fourms

5. If yes, what ones?pwidoomsday.proboards.com

6. Why should we choose you to be a forum mod?: because im always on fourms a lot and almost always on when server is down

7. What will you do to improve the site?: Whatever I can do to improve it aid as best I can

8. Will you abuse your powers?: No what would i gain out of it anyways

9. "A member starts posting random posts on the forums". What would you do in this situation? First ask him to stop. If he continues deal with it in a approprite manner

10. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No, I see no profit out of it for me if i did that.

11. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: YES...jk lol. Why would i leave that would be stupid to leave just because i did not become a mod. Probably would mean i just wanted the power if i left.

12. Will you help other members on the site ?: Yes, if they ask for help i will gladly help them as best I can.

I know I do not have 25 posts just not very many things going on to post on at the moment when we have more ppl using the fourms then i will post as much as i can. I have 25 posts now lol did that just so all info would be filled out anyways there u go. Now for more ppl so we can have more posts. O and i know there is someone else trying for it I wish them good luck. lol that was pointless to put, but i do not want them to think bad of me.

Last edited by Xeivar on Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Thank you for the application be filling it correctly,Elite will get back to you as soon as he can,good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Nice mod application, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

isnt it closed? i thought the staff positions are closed?
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Elite
Owner
Elite

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

To be honest, I don't trust you. You have quite a quick temper. Roflcopter would be better suited for this job.
Back to top Go down
imaflirt0

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm

i would like to be a mod Smile
Back to top Go down
imaflirt0

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:02 pm

am i aloud to be a mod i am 14 years old and i have responability for this job
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:07 pm

^^^

No, you don't.

Reasons:
1. You asked for mod.
2. You didn't bother to read the mod apply format, or even apply, period.
3. You've just double posted.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Please don't spam in here. Good luck with your application, it's pending so you'll just have to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:52 am

See guy'z, this is a perfect example of spamming. This is closed until decided. Sorry about this Xeivar, Mad closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xeivar Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeivar Mod app   Xeivar Mod app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xeivar Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Applications :: Moderator Applications (Closed)-
Jump to: