EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm

SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application

1. Username: SurfersWorld

2. Age: 15

3. Location: Hawaii or England (england at the moment)

4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another site(s)?: Yes, i have owned 3 servers, Admined 2, Moderated 7

5. If yes, what ones? Owned - Furyscape, SurfersWorld, Surfscape Admined - Lazyscape, All-star V1 Moderated - DDS Specz, Ml-scape, Varialscape, Lustscape, Z-scape, Vodkascape, Ultimatum X

6. Why should we choose you to be a forum mod?: I am very active, i will keep the forum clean of spam and mis-behavior and use my experiance to help the server.
7. What will you do to improve the site?: Clean all Spam, solve all problems or dis-agreements.

8. Will you abuse your powers?: No, i would never abuse my powers, i would appreciate being part of the server.

9. "A member starts posting random posts on the forums". What would you do in this situation?: Give him a verbal warning and if he continous report him.

10. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No, i would never make fun out of another person because i know how hard it is to be part of the staff and i know how they feel when they get declined.

11. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: No i would never leave the server, i am dedicated to the server, and i will be for quite sometime.

12. Will you help other members on the site ?: Yes, because that is my job and i love helping people and welcoming new people to the server.

Thanks you very much for reading,
SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:45 pm

This is a good application. And i like your experince and how truthfull you are, thank you and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm

You never moderated All-star. I was the co-owner on that server. Angel's server.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

When it first ever came out, i was admin for about a week and the server went bust again, then came out again thats when you must have been co.

[EDIT] Angel wasnt owning when it first came out, Render did. [EDIT]
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm

You seem cool enough, but you've only just arrived.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:27 am

yes i agree, i want to earn my spot, i don't just want to have it, i want to show you what i can do to help the server.

SurfersWorld

Please give me a chellenge and see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:39 am

Elite, is this topic still open? We have no Forum mods, and we need some.
Back to top Go down
Snail
Administrator
Snail

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:14 am

I would say Accepted , this Application is 1337
Too bad i cant decide
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.   SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SurfersWorld Forum Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Applications :: Moderator Applications (Closed)-
Jump to: