EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future ) Empty
PostSubject: Roflcopter''s Ingame mod Application ( for the future )   Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:22 pm

1. Username: Roflcopter
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Sarasota/FL
4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes I do
5. If yes, what ones? Iceblitz Pking fun server ( closed now ) and Xtreme RS ( also closed )
6. Name some commands: ::pickup ::jail ( username ) ::item ::ban ( username ) ::mute ( username )
7. Why should we choose you to be an in-game mod?: I love the community of this server and Love everyone on it I would
be honored to help everyone and anyone I can.
8. What will you do to improve the server?: I will do anything I possible can, I can play as long as I possibly can and Keep it clean
I have already turned in about 1 advertiser a few " dupers " and I would love to do much more.
9. Will you abuse your powers?: I would never abuse my power's There is no point to it.
10. How would you stop a hacker?: I would give them a warning, take a screenshot and IP ban them if they continue, then post the
screenshot of the hacking user and see further into it under Mod Elite's Supervision.
11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? I would take a screenshot give the
user a Warning and if they continue a mute will be set out, If they do not stop at that time I will Ban them and send the screenshot
to the forums for Mod Elite's supervision to take further action on the user.
12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: Politely tell them No.
12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: I would never, I only wish the best of luck to any further
Mod's/Admins and hopefully they get the oppurtunity to try at it again and to better themselves to work for the position
I do not like to make fun of other's.
13. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: The only reason I want this spot is so I can proove to myself and the others that
I can make the server a better place for people to enjoy, Other than that I love this server with the highest passion
And would never intend on leaving for such a silly reason
14. Will you help other players on the server?: I already do now and Im nothing but another user.
I would just like to say for the record I did realize that the In-Game moderator positioning is closed and hopeing this mod
application would be for the future if any ingame mod's are needed please see into this And I hope everyone the best of
Luck in-game and out ;D. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future )   Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm

THIS DUDE IS OTHER F'IN LEET!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future )   Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Status: Accepted. Welcome to the team. Please read the staff rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future )   Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roflcopter's Ingame mod Application ( for the future )
Page 1 of 1