EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlimited Run

Go down 
+3
Fazed
Xeivar
SurfersWorld
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:15 pm

I think we should have unlimited run because it would be so much faster when you do things and help in pking.
SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Unlimited run would be good and bad. be good for pking and such as u mentioned. but it would take the challenge out of some of the skills when u lvl them if u ask me. If we had unlimited run i would not complain but i would not say it is the greatest thing to give to us.

Thats all my opinion. I guess we will just have to wait for Elite to decide the final thought on this.

If we were to get unlimited run atleast make it so we have to have 99 agility before it activates. It would make a nice lil touch to agility to have that as a thing u earn when u hit 99. Thats just if u plan on making it unlimited
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:05 pm

I agree with Xeivar, unlimited run would be good and bad, It would also be a good thing to get once you get 99 agility, so you actually get something from getting it.

So, Elite if you do decide to give us unlimited run, please make it you need 99 agility for it to activate.
Back to top Go down
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:16 am

i agree wit xeviar Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fredsscape.omgforum.net
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:39 am

This is not a good idea. I believe it will be so much nicer to level levels and pk,but takes the fun out of it .
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
kimbo slice

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:27 am

I think this is a good idea because it takes the hassle out of some things. Like if you have to run to somewhere far for whatever reason i would hate to run out of energy and have to walk the rest of the way. If this doesn't get accepted maybe add in super energy pots to the shop so atleast people don't have to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:33 am

No, it's stupid when pkers just keep running, because, it ruins pking. You're about to pk someone, and they just run away. If you're going to pk, don't run if you get scared, it's the whole point of pking. This will just encourage\help pkers to run.
Back to top Go down
kimbo slice

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

Pkers are going to run anyway. Just because they don't have unlimited run doesn't mean they don't have enough energy to get away from someone while pking. Pretty much the only way your going do drain all there energy is get them very very deep and chase them all the way to the bottom. Running has always been a part of pking and always will be as long as playerstale pride and care about there items.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:21 am

kimbo slice wrote:
Pkers are going to run anyway. Just because they don't have unlimited run doesn't mean they don't have enough energy to get away from someone while pking. Pretty much the only way your going do drain all there energy is get them very very deep and chase them all the way to the bottom. Running has always been a part of pking and always will be as long as playerstale pride and care about there items.

Ok this is lagit Kimbo this is what I like to see Smile, This is what makes me happy to have a member of the community to say some thing like this. PLAYA+Kimbo= Cool
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Unlimited Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Run   Unlimited Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Run
Page 1 of 1