EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Money Making Guide.

Go down 
+6
SurfersWorld
Fazed
Krypt00
kimbo slice
llama
jeter281
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jeter281

Another Money Making Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:51 am

Hello everyone, I just wanted to add a few more ways to make money on EliteScape.

Read this location guide!

Method One) Home and Ardy.

Method Two) Slayer tower. Take the yellow portal outside the bank to the slayer tower.

Method Three) The gnome glider, west of the home bank, will take you to the KBD and the KQ. Good luck.

Method Four) Type ::mine to get there.

Method Five) Type ::train or use the yellow portal outside of the home bank.

Method Six) Use the gnome glider to get to pest control.

Method Seven) Use the portal outside the bank to get to green dragons.

Here goes.

Method One: Theiving.

Everyone knows that theiving is a major way of making cash on EliteScape. Or at least most people. West of Edgeville bank, there's a stall labeled General Store. Theiving from this will earn you 1k per theive. Work this skill up to level 80 and take from Ardy's Gem Stall. Very Happy
*PS* Don't try to continue theiving from the Silver stall or baker's stall for "faster" leveling at level 50. The General Stall gives 35k xp if I'm correct as the baker's stall and silver stall gives you less, but you'll gain more money from a silver stall. The baker's stall gives you cakes. Yes, I've been there...

Level 1 thieiving:

Another Money Making Guide. 312egya

Level 80 theiving:

Another Money Making Guide. 2ez322f

Method Two: Slayer.

Rock crabs are how you're supposed to level up, right? You see your combat skills rising like no tomorrow. I didn't notice this, though: I had level 60 slayer without doing anything, or so I thought I didn't do anything. I was so confused, then I noticed I got 30k slayer experience every time I killed a rock crab. Pretty good exp, and you get caskets from crabs, so just hang out there until you get to level 85 slayer. From there you should type ::home to teleport to Edgeville, get some prayer pots and some food, and use the yellow portal outside the bank to teleport to the slayer tower. On the first floor on the right you find Abyssal Demons, which drop whips. Sell these to a player who needs them for lower than the general store price, which is 2m, unless you can't find someone to buy, in which case selling to the general store for 800k is an alternative.

Another Money Making Guide. Ig9dlk

YOUR REWARD! Very Happy

Another Money Making Guide. 11c8k7m

Method Three: Bosses.

Get some good food, good armor, etc., and use the gnome pilot to fly to either the KBD or KQ and destroy him for his goods. Simple enough. Don't forget prayer pots if you need extra protection.

Get owned, KBD.

Another Money Making Guide. 2wfpf86

Method Four: Mining.

I think the general store sells pickaxes. If not, a guy in Edgeville does. Go buy a pickaxe and type ::mine to teleport to the mining area. I haven't done this yet as I haven't played since the update has come out, but it seems like this would make you a bit of money. After teleporting, mine 'till you drop. Mine and sell rune ores.

Another Money Making Guide. 6z8rie

Method Five: Rock Crabs.

I'm sure everyone who has been at rock crabs found at least one casket. They drop goodies, such as 3rd Age armor, which can earn you a LOT of cash. Good luck at finding some rares. To get to rock crabs if you don't already know, type ::train.

Another Money Making Guide. Fknx1k

Method Six: Pest Control.

With enough points, you can buy a Christmas Cracker or full void. You need some good combat skills for this method if you're soloing, but if you have some friends, Pest Control away!
WHERE IT'S LOCATED: Use the Gnome Pilot to travel to Pest Control.

Another Money Making Guide. Evcnm0

Method Seven: Green Dragons.

Grab an anti-fire shield and use the yellow portal outside of Edgeville's bank to teleport to green dragons. They drop Dragon Legs, so if you're lucky enough, you may get a pair or two. Dragon Legs have good defence but currently sell for around 2.1m.

Another Money Making Guide. E8k77a

Another Money Making Guide. 2s8ralw

I'd like to thank everyone for reading. Special thanks to SurfersWorld for showing me how to upload pictures on TinyPic.

That's all I have for you. I'd like everyone to post their own methods so we'll have a whole collection. Have fun making some money!

Last edited by jeter281 on Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:08 am

nice guid Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fredsscape.omgforum.net
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
kimbo slice

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:29 am

Great guide. I'm sure this will help many players.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:50 am

very nice, very nice. Keep making guides like this Smile, 9/10. Pictures would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:59 am

Sure, I'll add pictures! It couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Great guide, I'm sure it'll help many people.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:12 pm

great guide, if pictures are added it would be 10/10

SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm

I'll add pictures, it's in demand.
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey, I can't add pictures. Sorry. It won't let me.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 am

i will make a guide to show you buddy.

SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Everyone: Please reread, the guide is updated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Now its great.
Good job man.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Very good job now.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Nice explanation, you could also add Dust Devils, they drop D Boots that sell for 600k, drop 60k coins and d Meds too.

10/10. Nice format, easy reading and nice pics.
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:00 pm

I wouldn't say dust devils are worth my time.
Back to top Go down
mctiggy

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 am

Thanks! 5/5!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Money Making Guide.   Another Money Making Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Money Making Guide.
Page 1 of 1