EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Suggestion) Donation rewards.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbo slice

(Suggestion) Donation rewards. Empty
PostSubject: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:04 am

Well, on another server I play they have rewards for donating.

(example: for donating $10 you would get a god set of your choice, zammy, sara, or guthix. Or donating $7 would get you the most powerful sword available to players, which was a bgs in this server)

Anyways this would attract alot more donations and elitescape could afford to buy a better dedi and overall get alot more players.

Thanks,

~kimbo slice~

*Ahh just realized i posted this in the wrong section sorry. I didn't see that there was a separate section for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:12 am

No this is a bad Idea Kimbo. The items would be flooded and the economy would be as shitty as the great depression, sorry bro. But we are thinking of making member areas though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
kimbo slice

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:20 pm

True. I like the member area's though. Maybe 3 zones like..

1st zone: Donate $10

2nd zone: Donate $20

3rd zone: Donate $30...

and so on. In every zone there could possible be more things like shops and monsters with special drops.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm

no dude LOL , like fishing guild , dragons,etc. I would be just a started fee of 5$ a month. To help Elite and me out. So we got enough money to add stuff like IRC and VPS.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
kimbo slice

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Ohh lol. Yea dragons would be nice. Anyways so i'm getting what your saying. So your looking to make area's that make playing elitescape easier for donors, and you can keep updating for more donor sections every now and then. I agree with $5 but we would need quite a bit of members.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:43 pm

We do have 700 + members and I'm sure lots of them will donate once these premium areas are released. And yeah, I disagree, no special items for premiums because, as Krypt said, It would flood the economy.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

No because that is like stealing peoples money, private servers don't have the privlages like runescape. when people donate on private servers, it means they are dedicated to the server.

SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
kimbo slice

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Depends how you put it. If your donating to help the server, then you will be rewarded. If you put it that way then its legal :p.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Yes i guess so, but i think they should leave it the way it is.
SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
kimbo slice

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Yea me too.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Okay, please lock, no need for disscussion anymore
SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:12 am

~~~~LOCKED~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Suggestion) Donation rewards.   (Suggestion) Donation rewards. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Suggestion) Donation rewards.
Page 1 of 1