EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ Empty
PostSubject: ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~   ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:03 am

Yes, I have decided to make a massive clan. I am going to have the best of the best. This clan will only reprasent only one thing, OWNAGE. IT's eaither your in or out right now.

I don't pick favorites even if your my friend, I have made this clan to be the best on Elitescape In-game/Forum. We will take it all over boyz/girlz.
I just want to know these few thing's(trust me this is a easy application Smile)

Name: I don't need your In-game name, I go by your birth name mates

Level: In-game and Your rank on Forums such as; example: Im level 1,000 and and I'm a member rank on Forums or High member on forums or Your staff. Thanks

How active you are:I will admit that I'm not active in-game but I do make up for it on Forums. All I want you to just try if I see that then Im fine with it but if I don't see you on the site/in-game for atlest a week and a half then you will automatically be elimanated from the clan. * Please tell me when your going to be gone for a time perod/days.

Anything you would like to say if you wish:

good luck mates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~   ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Name: Dakota

Level: 80 I think somewhere around there. Donator rank on fourms.

Active: Im very active on both. lol idk if u want more here or not but that says it all if u ask me.

something else i would like to say: umm...is this the wrong place b/c i thought it would go in clan recruitment not clan wars. Anyways sign me up buddy lmfao.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
diabolo339

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~   ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:05 am

Name: diabolo339

Level: 95 combat no rank in forum but 91 hp,99mage

Active: I am always log on server i play often and i am ready for all wars we goign to make

I really want to be the best player of clan and yes we can win all war#$@.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~   ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

Krypt, if your a member of TES, close this clan please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~   ~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~DrOpIn EcLiPsE~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Clan System :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: