EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking Of Pking

Go down 
+2
kimbo slice
Roflcopter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:52 pm

People have been talking about " Pking " alot, and although Im not the greatest Pker in the world
I barely ever see any actualy Pking, I know that people love to train and work on there skills, But we now
Have almost 600 members I believe the last time I checked, The community is growing rapiddly and
One things for sure I would love to see some more action ;D. For the foremost, Ima horrible pker, and
I never see anyone pking which doesnt help me and most of the people who do wanna learn how to PK, so
Im not demanding anything nor am I asking for people to PK at all, this is just a general process I would
love to be picked up, There is no obligations here ;D. cheers
Back to top Go down
kimbo slice

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Yes, there definitely has to be more pking. Pking is what rs private servers were mainly made for. Also if there isn't anyone pking, most of the new members will get bored and end up leaving.
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah, that's why I made my pure, so I could pk. But, once we get more members they will start to pk, I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:03 pm

You will get pk'ers soon, trust me, when people train there skills up they will go in to pk'ing and there will be loads of people pk'ing.

SurfersWorld Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Amaterasu

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm building a good cmb level and some skills but after i finish with that i'll go pk everywhere hehe
Back to top Go down
soul in pain

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 pm

pkers will come trust me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speaking Of Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Of Pking   Speaking Of Pking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking Of Pking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: