EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

llama applying for forum mod (update)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

llama  applying for forum mod (update) Empty
PostSubject: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:34 pm

1. Username: llama

2. Age:17

3. Location: Qatar,Middle East

4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another site(s)?:yes

5. If yes, what ones? i have been a mod in disturbed waffles my name is eagle (if u check the site) and otravinscape.com

6. Why should we choose you to be a forum mod?: you should choose me because i have been trusted by many ppl and websites, i am always active in forums.

7. What will you do to improve the site?: i would try to keep the site a better place and keep encouraging ppl to vote

8. Will you abuse your powers?: no way!

9. "A member starts posting random posts on the forums". What would you do in this situation? i would giv them a warn if they do it again it will be a ban

10. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No way! every1 in elitescape is my frend =D and anyways i hate making fun of ppl it hurts there feelings WHICH I HATEE ALOT!

11. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?:never! ill just keep on trying and trying till i get the spot

12. Will you help other members on the site ?:_yup and remind them to read the rules_____________

Last edited by llama on Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fredsscape.omgforum.net
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:05 pm

You've entered the format for in-game. Your title is Forum mod.
Back to top Go down
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

PostSubject: Re: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:49 am

oops sorry my bad =[
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:52 am

Your 508 doesn't have forums buddy, and isn't mithscape already been made? I swear that was the first 508? Good luck anyway matey.

SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

PostSubject: Re: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:59 am

this is going off topic so ill discuss that in off topic surfers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llama applying for forum mod (update)   llama  applying for forum mod (update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llama applying for forum mod (update)
Page 1 of 1