EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With all due respect...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier
Administrator
Soldier

With all due respect... Empty
PostSubject: With all due respect...   With all due respect... I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:12 am

With all due respect, Ichimaru Gin, Elite promoted Justin to CO-Owner for a good reason in my opinion. Justin was the Owner of a different server. He knows an abundence of information on coding. He can really help out Elite and the server. Krypt00 is one rank below Owner, thats a great rank in my opinion.

-Soldier
Back to top Go down
liam

PostSubject: Re: With all due respect...   With all due respect... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:24 am

yeai like justin i use to play his old server and i was one of your friends in it Smile i got you d2h and other stuff lol
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: With all due respect...   With all due respect... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:34 am

Please don't grave-dig.
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With all due respect...   With all due respect... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With all due respect...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: