EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limited General store

Go down 
+7
Amaterasu
liam
SurfersWorld
llama
Fazed
Lukas
Ichigo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Limited General store Empty
PostSubject: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey, I was thinking, if we could limit the amount of dplate, statius, gs, and other expensive items at the store, so they don't restock, it would be great, so you don't have everybody running around with a dplate, of course the monster that drops it will still... drop it. But I hate the fact that everyone runs around in a dplate now.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

I support this suggestion. With this added, it will help the servers economy.

~Lukas
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Exactly, just today I've seen tons of people running around with great armour, and I'm sitting there thinking, "money is way to easy to get". I can get over 100mil in a day easily, without staking. But when I think about it, the bigger private servers make it harder to get money, and they have more players. Being rich would acctually mean something.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Yes, if all people are rich, it takes the fun out of the game.

~Lukas
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:29 pm

I agree, I hate that too. It means there's actually no point in killing the monster that drops the items.
Back to top Go down
llama
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
llama

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

but for my opinion its hard to get money even if i got 99 thieving its still hard to make 10m coz i keep on clicking and clicking on the gem stall and my fingers get tired so i disagree with this topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.fredsscape.omgforum.net
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:02 pm

I agree, there are much better ways of making money then theiving, try crafting one day!!

SurfersWorld
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
liam

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

yea i like it,it then has the feel of indiviuality when you walk round with d plate
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I really don't mind, i can pk all d plates i want hahahaha. Just kidding.

But yeah, maybe remove some of the really good items like d plate, d claws and make those items droppable would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm

llama wrote:
but for my opinion its hard to get money even if i got 99 thieving its still hard to make 10m coz i keep on clicking and clicking on the gem stall and my fingers get tired so i disagree with this topic

.......Thieving isn't the only way to get cash...

Also - Selling items to the general store (with the exception of amulets), would be helpful. It decreases the economy. Let players sell to players, and keep the money flowing into the players hands'.
Back to top Go down
soul in pain

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm

i totally agree.
Back to top Go down
NiCkOpWnUu

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 pm

I really really really really Agree.
Back to top Go down
blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 am

yeah, this would really help out the people who are trying to sell, but sometimes people just go to the store and buy instead.
Back to top Go down
Tj

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Due with the increasing amount of players, I think you should leave it how it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited General store   Limited General store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited General store
Page 1 of 1