EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW Empty
PostSubject: Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW   Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:05 pm

I believe that we should all stick together as a community of elitescape.forumotion.com. We do not need to change our domain and reset server and go through all that bull shit, just for that. I think we should stay together on here and I will buy the vBulletin for here. And I will let Elite/Anthony do I the decession. We are doing great, our economy is doing great, out staff is great, and the population has rosen up tremendously, thank you all for voting. I think that we should just stay as elitescape. And we should have atleast opinions of other commrads of the community think;I am not putting a gun to your head to say keep the community; LOL. Justin did buy the new domian but I also gave him the 40$, you fan keep it Justin. Since we can't make a poll I would like to to say your opinion, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Justin
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW   Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:41 pm

I believe we should move to the new domain as it looks more professional.
We will have more power over what we can do ect
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW   Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:11 pm

I agree, it makes us look so much more official.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW   Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Don't post this in the news and announcements section. And we are moving to **REMOVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE** for vbullitin. ~Closed
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW   Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server/Site-Should stick together.Elitescape.in-goo.net is FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Server/Forums Information :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: