EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recipe for disaster bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redheaven
Redheaven

Recipe for disaster bug Empty
PostSubject: Recipe for disaster bug   Recipe for disaster bug I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Well I finished the quest soo happy to get the reward cuz I died like 30 time trying to kill the bosses.
Then the screen came up saying that you have done the quest and lists your rewards, then I closed the screen and there was nothing in my inventory, the 20m was not there and the lamp was gone. I will give my pass to Ichi and he can take a look cuz he is my hommie and i trust him, and another thing the quest is green on my list but it says i have no quest points, if i could get the reward i would be happy or if elite could reset my quests so i could do it again.

Plz help Sad Sad Sad Sad

Redheaven
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for disaster bug   Recipe for disaster bug I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:21 pm

It isn't a bug, the rewards have been taken out. And Elite just hasn't had time to code quest points.
Back to top Go down
Redheaven
Redheaven

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for disaster bug   Recipe for disaster bug I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

k ty for telling me so i will just have to deal with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for disaster bug   Recipe for disaster bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recipe for disaster bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: Help Desk :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: