EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post on News/Announcements section.

Go down 
+4
Amaterasu
Ichigo
Krypt00
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Post on News/Announcements section. Empty
PostSubject: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:11 am

Hello, only moderators and administrators can post on the News/Announcements section. I think everybody could post there to say they think about the new updates.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:55 am

This is very true, loading. It would be nice if we could do this. But there is a bad side to this like gravediggers, spamming, wining becasue of new updates. But I still think that Elite should give you guys a chance. And when we get vbulletin then there will be a infraction system.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Absolutelly not, I strongly disagree with this. News\Announcments are for when the staff would like to announce a new update, or announce something wrong with the server. If other players can do this too, it will cause too many problems.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm

How about we can only reply to created topics but not create new ones?

So we can discuss about new updates =)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Exactly, just like amaterasu said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Thats what I'm suggesting...
Members will can only post. Not make threads...
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes, we should be able to reply to those topics.

~Lukas
Back to top Go down
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:00 am

Ichimaru Gin wrote:
Absolutelly not, I strongly disagree with this. News\Announcments are for when the staff would like to announce a new update, or announce something wrong with the server. If other players can do this too, it will cause too many problems.

i agree with you it cause too many promblem one something update we annouce it but we cant announce it if something not out yet
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:39 am

Well i am forum moderator and i don't have permission to post on there?
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:50 am

Absolutley Surfersworld I got the same problem.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Tj

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:09 pm

I say the person thats viewing should be able to respond to the Staffs posts on there, but thats all. They should not be able to post new topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post on News/Announcements section.   Post on News/Announcements section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post on News/Announcements section.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: