EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Client is just the Boarder? please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zkpytrid

The Client is just the Boarder? please help Empty
PostSubject: The Client is just the Boarder? please help   The Client is just the Boarder? please help I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:05 pm

ok well i just joined today and for some reason i get the thing up and running everythings going good i log and and were u would originally play is just a black screen i click to update and it says update is comeing but ive waited and waited and it never dose. now i was wondering if there is something wrong with the server right now if im doing something wrong or what. this seems like a very well put toghther server and i really want to join if anyone could help it would be greatly apreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: The Client is just the Boarder? please help   The Client is just the Boarder? please help I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes, the server needs to be de-bugged/reset like every 8-10 hours. We have been try our best to keep it up. Elite,Justin,and me and other staff have been working on The new site were mod's will be able to reset. This will dramatically help out the community . You are not doing nothing wrong and were sorry for this innconvience. We are waiting for Elite and Justin to reset. Please vote or donate if you could that would be greatly appretieated, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Client is just the Boarder? please help   The Client is just the Boarder? please help I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:11 am

Yes we are currently Opening a new site.
Sorry for the current Downtime it will soon be up and running 24/7 again.
Sorry for any inconveniance this may have caused.
SurfersWorld Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Client is just the Boarder? please help   The Client is just the Boarder? please help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Client is just the Boarder? please help
Page 1 of 1