EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demoted~abuse power?

Go down 
+4
Volcom
Ichigo1
Lukas
Ichigo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Demoted~abuse power? Empty
PostSubject: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Here's some screenies. They obviously imply that he was trying to get me demoted, and that he had a shit attitude towards me.

Demoted~abuse power? Quitthen
Demoted~abuse power? Amg
Demoted~abuse power? Attitude
Demoted~abuse power? Corrupt
Demoted~abuse power? Endit
Demoted~abuse power? Happen
Demoted~abuse power? Loool
Demoted~abuse power? Omfg
Demoted~abuse power? Roflcopter

Now, I have plenty of people that will stand up for me, in my innocence. Secondly, I will ask you this: Who's the one that got demoted? Who's the one that SHOULD have gotten demoted?

I went pking? How does this abuse power? I've NEVER been told that I am not allowed to pk. I never ::xteleto (name), or ::xteletome (name) to anybody. I never banned anyone, I jailed Chong, for bug abuse. Teleporting in wilderness, that's level 20-, chong was at level 45 or such, and teleported, he claimed to have used the obelisk, but when I tellied to him to check, he was at home. How does this tie in?

I would like a more detailed description, in which powers I abused.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

I have to back Ichi through this, I was there the whole time and he in no way whatsoever abused his powers.

The wildy is for Pking, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo1

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Thank you Lukas, Elite said that if I provide sufficient evidence, I get repromoted.

Also, I have pleeeenty of people who will back me through this. The only ones who won't, are the ones that I pked, and also chong, because I jailed him because of his bug abuse.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:44 pm

uh ya, ichi shouldn't have been banned, and he should totally be promoted to admin

i totally back him up
Back to top Go down
Skiilz
Skiilz

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm

I never doubted of you!
And... WILDY IS FOR PKING!

@Congratulations on Repromoted!

~Skiilz
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:12 pm

But you jumped us in KBD, which Elite said is for no pking.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:21 pm

This is over with, and by the way, Elite never said that. He acctually just admitted that he didn't say that, but he said that he was going to try to make it a safe zone. Also, I didn't "jump" you. I ran up and attacked 3 of you. There was 1 of me, vs. 3 of you..
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Still jumping IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

3 V 1, well, the "1" would have to be the one being "jumped", also.. might I ask how to jump somebody in a runescape private server? Running up behind them, then slitting their throat?
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Running up behind us while killing the KBD, lv 276 dragon if you don't already know...

Running up behind us while we have no clue what you're planning or anything...

is JUMPINNNNG!

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

You're only embarassing yourself. The dragon hits like 10 or so, if you have the shield, which you did. Secondly, it still isn't "jumping".
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:07 am

Guys you need to stop arguing and just leave it behind us, Grow up, Please.
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
mctiggy

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

Guys.... Just stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demoted~abuse power?   Demoted~abuse power? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demoted~abuse power?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: