EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D Empty
PostSubject: Time too stoop down to JAME''S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:06 pm

A post that said we won, for a long epic battle doesnt really show me much, and tbh I can care less like I said on what happens
If people wanna believe that what Ichi did was the correct thing then you can think that way, Im too old to care, put to post a
screenshot saying we won?, It would only make sence since If you read What ELITE posted, it says MULTIPLE people had told
him Ichi was abusing his powers. HOWDY DOO, Now If he gets to post a pic of me saying we won, here you go,
Enjoy, here is Ichi Teleporting people to him in there spare time, Not even knowing what was going on and
what he told them.

If I have to post more I will. But for now, I really dont care, He said sorry to me and I said sorry to him.
I wanted it to end Apparently its only the beginning, and If I need anymore proof
Jeter has proof as well almost losing all the armour hes worked on,
same as Panda
and the 2 newcomers
including ILOVBRONZ.
U can post pictures of whatever you feel u need to post, whatever happened HAPPENED.

Thanks for your time
~Roflcopter
I dont mind People flaming at me.[img]Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D Roflowned[/img]

Last edited by Roflcopter on Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Post this picture using www.pict.com , so I can acctually view it. I can't view it due to my school's proxy. If you cbf to post it using www.pict.com , then you have issues, by not showing the person that you deliberatly got demoted, WHY he got demoted?
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

When you get home you may View It ;D. Until then you may wait.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:10 pm

I can't view it when I get home, either. Are you too much of a coward, to show me?
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Please do not spam the thread, thank you, Please close this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Is that how you hope to get out of it? By ignoring me, and telling a fmod+ to close this?
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:18 am

Sorry guys but this needs to be closed, I can see fire :S
Closed*
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D   Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time too stoop down to JAME'S LEVEL ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: Pictures-
Jump to: