EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.

Go down 
+12
Verac365
Ltpimp
Fazed
liam
Panda
Lukas
Skiilz
ClickClickBOOM
Elite
Ichigo
Amaterasu
Roflcopter
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. Empty
PostSubject: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:11 pm

I am sorry for what has happened between yesterday and today, I was only trying to help someone on the server
for there own benefit, I cant say Im leaving fully I wont be on as much as I used to be I know alot has happened
But I have had a amazing beneficial time being with everyone on the server and I learned alot about Runescape PS's
I want everyone to know I will still be in contact with alot of you hopefully but I cant say I will, When DFO comes out
I hope to see you on there once again, and never stop posting on the off topic discussion under the DFO game.
Elite, your an awesome friend and an amazing Programmer, I wish it could have lasted.
Panda, Ur an ADD child but I love u for that reason rofl.
Ichi, I know you think I hate you and you think Im mad at you but Im not. Ur an amazing friend to me and youve helped
me alot through and through.

Im sorry I might miss alot of people but these are the 3 I really wanted to point out.

This probably wont be me leaving it serves more as an apology. which is well deserved to everyone
Im sorry I was a Shitty mod to you people. And I hope I am able to do better if I ever gave it, another try.

I hope you read this people, if not, Oh well.
Im sorry Jame's

~Roflcopter, Out. Wink

My decission has been made, I cannot stay on the server anymore, Jeter281, Panda, Ilovbronz, and me, have decided to take our toll
It will never end, the fighting has continued, Not with me but with 3 Others for the reason unkown toward me.
Im sorry people, But I resign from my job as an in-game moderator, I will check up on the forums from time to time
but for the time being us 4 have decided to move to another Game, Not server. This I am truley sorry to inform you.
Please put the moderator status back to open and grab 2 new in-game mods, To be truley honest, Im astounded
that some people have to fight over the internet, But if you cant beat them join them. I feel like a baby sitter in this
situation. I here-by end this situation for I and some others will be leaving, When DFO comes out Anthony, I will have
Ryan notify you, Im so sorry, this has nothing against u at all infact if any reason I would be staying is because of 6 people:
Anthony ( Elite ), Ronaldo ( Krypt ), Jon ( Soldier ), ClickClickBoom ( Carlos ), Fazed ( Jordan ), and K S E ( Dont know his name
rofl, Im sorry I have to leave like this but like I said I can still hang around the forums, and if anyone takes my spot please
let it be Carlos, He's a good dude. as for me jeter281, Ilovbronz and Panda, we will try and kill the boredom on waiting for the
game were dying to play ;D. If anyone has an MSN add me, Mentalmatt18@yahoo.com, Anthony, U will play DFO with us
if its the last thing I do =D, and one last thing
Lord Hunter, I hope your house repairs and God bless your dog, he was awesome too bad he got set on fire xD.

~Roflcopter- PCE out Razz

Last edited by Roflcopter on Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:18 pm

You weren't a shitty mod. I respected you a lot.
Aww who am i gonna chase at green dragons now? See? Now i got nothing left to do when i go to green drags.. Except getting a lot of bones and dragon parts that is.

I'll play DFO, so i guess this is a "See you soon" for me.

Take care pal.. See ya around =)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

All I can say is don't leave m8. Your one of our best mods.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
ClickClickBOOM
ClickClickBOOM

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Matt Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dont go, u wernt a shitty mod
u were an awsome modd n my lover!
if u leave ima be bored alot more
i remember wen i meet u at rockcrabs the first time
if u wernt their i woulda deleted this server but i didnt cuz of u

DONT GO D:
Back to top Go down
Skiilz
Skiilz

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Do not leave man!
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Put what has happened behind you, and make change. Relations between you two may not be as good, but you choice is your choice.

~Lukas
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Roflcopter wrote:

Ichi, I know you think I hate you and you think Im mad at you but Im not. Ur an amazing friend to me and youve helped
me alot through and through.

Im sorry Jame's

What's happened is happened.

1.) You're not a shitty mod.
2.)I don't hate you, and I don't think you hate me.
3.)You were a good friend to me aswell, I couldn't just drop that.
4.)You've helped me aswell.
5.) I forgive, quite easily.
6.) Maybe you pissed me off, but we can both just be above it, and forget it ever happened.

Welcome back. (Because I won't let you leave.)
Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Pfft....... Nerd, I am gonna pwn you at DFO. lol!

And as far as I know, you aren't quitting, so yay. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT "DFO" ON ELITESCAPE FORUMS!

Elitescape isn't DFO! Get out of here if you're going to constantly talk about other games!
Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey Mr.ICorrectEveryone, This stuff was posted in a ""OFF-TOPIC"" SECTION" Off-Topic means something that is irrelevent to the server.

DFO is irrelevent to this server.

So the next time you try to critisize me, think before you act.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:43 pm

This also, however, is when he said that he is possibly leaving, there is no need to spam it. Also, do you find it mature to call me "Mr,ICorrectEveryone", after calling me immature?
Back to top Go down
liam

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm

unfortunally i didnt get to know you but i wish i did so all i can say is please don't go i want to get to know you
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Ahhh.. laters bro.
Back to top Go down
Ltpimp
Ltpimp

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:54 am

i never got to know u much, but from what ive seen so far your 1 heck of a guy, and i wish u luck in anything u wish to do or already doing. you will always be remeberd aslong as this game is still up, and we all want you to stay but its up to u
Back to top Go down
Verac365
Verac365

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:50 am

atleast u dont quit whole m8 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:00 am

Well i really don't want you to go, i think you are amazing and i will miss you. But good luck with future life, if you have have msn add me: thesurferdude@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks for everything

SurfersWorld Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:52 am

Please read the above edit to understand what's going on, this has nothing against anybody
this will END the fighting, have fun on the server fellas.

~Roflcopter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:14 am

Don't quit.
You are a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
Ltpimp
Ltpimp

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:16 am

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol........
Back to top Go down
xxx0wn3dxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:25 am

cya bro im gonna miss u btw i still dont have ur brawl code Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tj

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Hope you come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.   Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roflcopter Leaving. Decission is made.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: