EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda

Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? Empty
PostSubject: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? 30280zq

I find this a bad way to start off a re-promotion. You have caused so many people to stop playing. Mainly because you don't understand how to drop something when it is the right time. I tried apologizing, and you just couldn't accept that, and THEN you have the guts to start ranting on about little things I say? No. Not happening. There is no way for you to earn my respect back, and that goes the same for a lot of other people. [Not Mentioning Names]

Sad... Just Sad.
Back to top Go down
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Lol I said that for a reason you should know if you were there.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks, I was holding off, giving you a second chance, too bad.

Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? Report
Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? Reportabuse

Tsk, tsk, is this how a mod should act? I got repromoted because I was found innocent, YOU my friend, were the one found guilty, and you were warned because of it.
Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Um.. Did I not mention that I resigned? I couldn't care less if I used language.

And you were NOT found innocecnt, you were just re-promoted for another chance. Trust me... No Innocence inviolved at all.
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:44 pm

You guy's fight like little girls, tryin to get a cabbage patch doll. Please stop this pathetic arguing and act like a mod is supose to, this is over right now.

Closed :X
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Panda wrote:
And you were NOT found innocecnt, you were just re-promoted for another chance. Trust me... No Innocence inviolved at all.

This is entirely untrue. Elite said that I brought sufficient evidence that I was innocent, and he also warned you and roflcopter. He said that you two would be demoted if something like this happened again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?   Just re-promoted, and this is what you do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just re-promoted, and this is what you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteScape :: EliteScape Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: