EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My turn.

Go down 
+3
Fazed
Lord Hunter
Ichigo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Here's my staff feedback, yoh.

Elite - Congratulations, keep up the good work on the server. This is truely one of the BEST servers that I've ever played. I'm proud to claim that I'm from Elitescape. You truely have done me proud, I am very appreciative of all the hard work you put into the server. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, this, however, does not apply to you, you do well with your power, and you really know what you're doing.

Justin - You certainly don't get the credit that you deserve. You've worked a decent amount on this server, aswell as elite. I would give you a gold medal, but all I really have is this little bit of pocket lint, a note that I got passed in class today, and a bent paper clip, you choose. Anyways, keep up the good work, and thank you for helping Elite set up VPS, aswell as Vbulletin forums. You've done great, I have great expectations from you.

Krypt00 - Always thought of you as a "co-owner" type of thing. We're friends, yeah? I must admit, being pissed off at each other was always fun. Anyways, thank you for your dedication towards the server, and your money put towards the server, keep it up! You've done more than I can say for this server, and I respect that. The iPod grammar always makes me laugh.

Lukas - Great admin, not much else to say, eh? You've always been the kind of guy who takes his job seriously, no matter where, or when. You don't take sides, unless it's the side of "Justice". You are willing to ban a friend, if it's for the benefit of the server (which is a good sign). Let's go ice fishing with our polar bears some time, eh? Keep up the great work Lukas, take me flying.

Jordan - You know, you've surprised me. I remember the first time you got promoted, forum mod on Violentfury. Now, well.. now look at you! 7'10, ripped all over, walkin' in the big league. Don't look down, just keep going for gold. Jordan, you also, would deserve a gold medal, for improvement. There's still 3 items left, you choose. Keep that smexyness coming, you done me proud. Although sometimes, we've argued, and we've fought, you always seem to know what you're doing. I really seem to respect you, now.

Snail - Haven't seen too much of you due to the time zones, but we're friends, and you seem to have the right intentions.

Lord hunter - I really, won't lie. You need to get your ass more active, buddy. I don't quite think that you were ready for Global mod. I mean, you spam quite a bit on forums, and I hardly see you in game. But I suppose you have the right intentions, and you would never do anything against the server. Just try to spam less, get more active, and BOOM! Administrator in the making!

Fazed - Buddy, I can see you climbing ranks, if you put your mind to it. We fought, but it was of a stupid cause. You're doing great in-game, lovin' the activity, and you seem to be doing pretty good on forums, promotion PLAWKS!

Roflcopter - We just had a rather.. uhm.. interesting situation. I don't know if you're quitting, but hopefully, you aren't. I'm glad it's behind us, and I'm glad that we're friends. To be honest, I'm surprised that you haven't been promoted yet. =0 Anyways, just keep showing the kickass skills that you have, even though you don't always show them, they're there, and you will get Gmod!

Panda - No comment.

Surfersworld - I can see why you're a Forum moderator, you're smokin'! You've been doing a great job on these forums, I thank you for the effort that you've put into it. Please be a BIT more active though, thank you, bro.

I hope you all understand the sincerity of the words.
Back to top Go down
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:32 am

wait im alway on forum is just i cant get on the client because of the duping that way and plus im finishing school today so i be on for 1 week 24/7
Back to top Go down
Fazed
In-Game Moderator

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:12 am

Thanks for the feedback James. Smile
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:13 am

Thanks for feedback james, havent been active lately due to moving the hawaii and that, i will be very active once i get settled in and that, OFF TOMOROW!

Thanks James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:34 pm

No problem. Yeah, just.. try to be a LITTLE more active, if you can. Do you even play in-game?
Back to top Go down
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:43 pm

This very respectfull feedback, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Elite
Owner
Elite

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks for the great feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm

No problem, I was trying to think of something constructive.
Back to top Go down
zammyrune25

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Lol you forgot me! Im zaros rofl...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn.   My turn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My turn.
Page 1 of 1