EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Done with EliteScape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite
Owner
Elite

Done with EliteScape Empty
PostSubject: Done with EliteScape   Done with EliteScape I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey Guys

I feel the need to tell you that I am done with RuneScape/EliteScape. I've been done for over a year now and I am very sorry to some of you that may be disappointed to hear this. Ichigo I want to thank you for everything you have done, you have tried to bring the server back multiple times, and you are a great admin, and an even better person. I wish you the best of luck in life. And thanks to all of you that were part of this community in it's prime. I would also like to give a big thanks to Justin (EliteScape's Programmer) for all his hard work in EliteScape's prime even though I highly doubt he will see this. Thanks a lot guys for the great memories, and I wish the best of luck to all of you in life.

Regards,

Anthony (Elite)
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Done with EliteScape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with EliteScape   Done with EliteScape I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:26 pm

I can only hope that you will visit us once we're back, Elite. Smile
We will never die. The server will be back. I will do whatever I must to make it happen.

Do you have an old source? (Though I doubt you will see this.)

Best of luck in life, my friend.
Back to top Go down

Done with EliteScape
Page 1 of 1