EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Here!!!! Plz!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

Post Here!!!! Plz!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Post Here!!!! Plz!?!?   Post Here!!!! Plz!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Yes been a while since I have been on this site. I thought I would post something and maybe everyone would post on it to say hi or something. I noticed on profiles that a few old members have been on this month so I decided I should say hello. I expect/hope you all do the same just to say hi even if you may never come back. I have been really busy lately I am on the staff of a starting private server gaming community. This has been keeping me entertained for a while our servers are still in development except for the Perfect World server which will be released soon. Other then that I have not been doing much on the computer. I am starting closed beta testing of Forsaken World in 2 days so that will keep me satisfied for a while. This games closed beta will last another 2-3 months before the game is released to public. So what about all of you how have you been spending your time since the server was shut down?
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Post Here!!!! Plz!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Here!!!! Plz!?!?   Post Here!!!! Plz!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey, pal!

I've been spending time getting back into Java. I hope to release an elitescape remake soon. Check back on this site frequently!
Back to top Go down

Post Here!!!! Plz!?!?
Page 1 of 1