EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeivar
Donator
Xeivar

Final Post Empty
PostSubject: Final Post   Final Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Well been a few years since elitescape and I stand amazed out how many people enjoyed this server. To think that people still know this server address is amazing and there are still people registering to the forums even though the server has been dead for a couple years now. We tried to do a remake once but we stopped near the beginning. One thing is certain people loved this server. I would go as far as to say it may have been one of the best to see so many loyal players to it and all of them would probably jump back in a heart beat if it would ever come back. Of course that will never happen yet everyone still loved the server and just the past two years has showed how great this server once was. I being one of the first to join Elitescape remember how it started and I thought to myself well its good but will we take off and get somewhere. Then we spent a while and Justin joined us and we created an even bigger server. Then we died and when we went to make the remake the server split some with Justin others with Elite. With a split in the server it made us week and sealed the fate of Elitescape forever. Both servers died because they could not work together as we once did. So my final words about Elitescape would be: When we were united we stood near the top. But: When we divided we dug our own graves. So I see it only right to say that Elitescape officially being stated dead is the best thing that could have happened to this once amazing and epic server one that to this day is still being talked about.
Back to top Go down
http://pwidoomsday.proboards.com
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

Final Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Post   Final Post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

I am back.
Back to top Go down

Final Post
Page 1 of 1