EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xUntime's Forum Moderation Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XUntime

xUntime's Forum Moderation Application Empty
PostSubject: xUntime's Forum Moderation Application   xUntime's Forum Moderation Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm

1. Username: xUntime

2. Age:15

3. Location: Austin, TX

4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another site(s)?: Yes

5. If yes, what ones? Bunnyscape, Ownageworld, Powerscape. And i've coding and made my own server.

6. Why should we choose you to be a forum mod?: I am quite organized and I love to be active on forums.

7. What will you do to improve the site?: Take care of forums since no one has appiled for Forum Mod Yet.

8. Will you abuse your powers?: No.

9. "A member starts posting random posts on the forums". What would you do in this situation? Warn them and tell them the rules. If they continue then I will take every action possible starting from the lowest to highest.

10. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No, I respect that they have tried and I believe they can make it later if they try again.

11. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: No, I will continue to improve until I have shown that I am responsible and that Elite can trust me.

12. Will you help other members on the site ?: Yes, I will help on all problems on the forums. That is if they post it Razz.

- xUntime
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: xUntime's Forum Moderation Application   xUntime's Forum Moderation Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:00 pm

You are very active in-game and on the forums. I see you help out new members, so I know I can trust you. Status: Accepted. Welcome to the team. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
XUntime

PostSubject: Re: xUntime's Forum Moderation Application   xUntime's Forum Moderation Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Thanks Elite. ^-^ Mawahah Beware Rule Breakers! >:]!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xUntime's Forum Moderation Application   xUntime's Forum Moderation Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xUntime's Forum Moderation Application
Page 1 of 1