EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredje29
fredje29

fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: fredje29''s In-Game/Forum Moderator Application   fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:02 am

1. Username: fredje29

2. Age: 16 Male

3. Location: Belgium

4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another server(s)/site(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes.

5. If yes, what ones? I was a RuneScape Player Moderator for +- 1 year in-game but also on the forums, but ive quited RS for playing 4 years, so i have enough experience being a mod THIS IS NO BULLSHIT (i hate lying).

6. Name some commands:
::god
::givemod
::giveadmin
::master
::pure
::xteletome
::bank
::pickup
::item
::npc
::staffzone
::ownerwear
::adminwear
::xteleto
::banuser
::ipban
7. Why should we choose you to be an in-game and forum mod?: Because i wanna show my PMod experience xD

8. What will you do to improve the server and site?: Doing everything that's possible.

9. Will you abuse your powers?: No, thats lame, only use powers when and where is needed.

10. How would you stop a hacker?: First give him a warning and if he continiues ban him.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? First mute him and if he find something to continue ban him for sure.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: Saying NO, once you said yes, he gonna keep begging for more, i know much about this.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: No, i don't do such things, this is for bastards.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: No, i will stay here as a good player.

15. Will you help other players on the server/site?: Of course, thats the main thing for mods isn't it? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.be
Elite
Owner
Elite

fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application   fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:07 am

Status: Denied. Sorry your not active enough and I highly doubt your telling the truth. No player in runescape is a player mod and a forums mod.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com

fredje29's In-Game/Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1