EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeter281

Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jeter281''s In-Game Moderator Application   Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:38 am

1. Username: Jeter281
2. Age: 13
3. Location: Summerfield, North Carolina
4. Do you have experience of being a mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) No, sorry, but everyone has to start somewhere Very Happy
5. If yes, what ones? N/A
6. Name some commands: ::jail *username* ::ban *username* ::item ::mute *username*
7. Why should we choose you to be an in-game mod?: Because I love to help people. I already do help newcomers as a user.
8. What will you do to improve the server?: I'll make it a more exciting community by contributing by whatever means. I will help newcomers and veterans alike.
9. Will you abuse your powers?: Of course not. I work for what I want and need.
10. How would you stop a hacker?: I would first warn, then I would screenshot and hand the case over to Mod Elite for further consequences.
11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? I, again, would warn. If the problem persists, I'd mute the offender.
12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: I'd tell them to earn it.
12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: Of course not, there is no point in being rude in such a way.
13. Will you leave if you don't get that spot?: I enjoy this server a lot, and would not leave it for something so ridiculous
14. Will you help other players on the server?: Of course. I enjoy helping other users.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application   Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Status: Pending. Get a little more active on the server/forums.
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
jeter281

PostSubject: Re: Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application   Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Will do. I only started about a week ago, and the server hasn't been that active because I know you have a life,
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application   Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:01 am

Nice app, good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application   Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeter281's In-Game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1