EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James: Administrator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Administrator
Ichigo

James: Administrator application Empty
PostSubject: James: Administrator application   James: Administrator application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

1. Username: Ichimaru Gin
2. Age: 14
3. Location: Canada, B.C
4. Do you have experience of being an admin on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes
6. If yes, what ones?: Allstarpkz, Fatalpkz, flamestarpkz, lazyboyscape, santaman, Enkrona, Cheebascape, Various others
6. Why should we choose you to be an admin?: I believe that I can benefit the community. I will not give away spawned items. I put the community first. I match the requirements. I have what is most likely the best grammar on the server. I am fair, but strict.
7. What will you do to improve the server?: Suggest updates. Ban dupers, scammers, and advertisers. Ban others who break rules. Give MY time to help others.
8. Will you abuse your powers?: Of course not, my powers are given to me as a responsibility. It would be immature to so rashly throw away those responsibilities.
9. How would you ban a hacker?: First, I would IP ban him, then later, I would tell the owner the accounts name, so that he could go into the files, and unban the account, but not the IP of the hacker.
10."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?: Instant IP ban, if he had multiple accounts spamming, I would then do ::kickall, to ensure that he can't have any more accounts running.
11. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: Tell them no, kindly, but rather, help them to get their own items.
12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: Of course not, rather, I would encourage them to try harder, and help more, so that, in the future, they can achieve administrator.
13. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No, I would strive further, to show you that I am worthy.
14. Will you help other players on the server?: I will go above and beyond just helping them.

That's 'bout it.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

James: Administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: James: Administrator application   James: Administrator application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Nice application. Status: Pending
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com

James: Administrator application
Page 1 of 1