EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krypt's Administrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypt00
Donation Manager
Krypt00

Krypt's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Krypt's Administrator Application   Krypt's Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:07 pm

1.krypt00
3.USA,California
4.sorry none
5.sorry none
6.I should be chosen as a fellow Adminstrator because I will help out with the community as I have in the past. I will do my job, and make wisely decesion's.
7.I will get players to join(so far I have). I will help out those to be helped. I will make shure I vote also.
8.I will not ever abuse power. I use the power to the best of my ability :-).
9.if a fellow member of the community was a hacker. I would look up his ip address and directly IP ban him if has diffrent ip address's as the other player and he says it was stolen. I will take this into consideration and will ban both of them temporily and talk with the fellow adminastrators.
10.if a player starts to spam I will give him a verbal warning first(because I'm kind hearted)If I see him right after I have told him he will get a 5 day mute. If he does it again it will be a directly IP ban.
11.if a member of the community needs a item, I will try my best to get it fir him. And it depends what it is. I will not give him free stuff just because I'm a adminastrator. I will help him out and try to show him were it is. I don't give handouts they got to help themeselfs to.
12.I will not make fun of anyone if I'm not chosen for the position.
13.I will not leave the community. I will stay and do my job as a forumoderator, until I earn the right for the position.
14.I will help out people on the server and the forums. If they need help on forums they can talk to them on shoutbox and if they need help on server, I will not listen to my parents and sneak on to help them out.

Peace out

Last edited by Krypt00 on Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Elite
Owner
Elite

Krypt's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krypt's Administrator Application   Krypt's Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com

Krypt's Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1