EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lord hunter admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

lord hunter admin application Empty
PostSubject: lord hunter admin application   lord hunter admin application I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:07 am

1. Username: lord hunter

2. Age: 13

3. Location: england

4. Do you have experience of being an admin on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)

6. If yes, what ones? i have been admin but the i only had low people join so i decide to quit

6. Why should we choose you to be an admin?: Well,Im trustworthy i help people and joining the community and preventing duped and hacking I also will make sure no one will misuse this site or server.

7. What will you do to improve the server?: more people will join and i try to make the server number 1 in extreme100 I will help all players with any questions they may have and i will make sure no one disobeys the rules on the site and server.

8. Will you abuse your powers?: nope i wont

9. How would you ban a hacker?: i would tell them that it is against forum and server rules ask them to stop ban them then report it to you.

10."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? just ip mute him

11. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: : i would say no because they should earn it like every one else

12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: nope i wont

13. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: nope i will dedicate 70%-100% of my time to the forums and the server

14. Will you help other players on the server? play the server untill this server end

Last edited by LORD hunter on Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snail
Administrator
Snail

PostSubject: Re: lord hunter admin application   lord hunter admin application I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:39 am

Nice app , but its too short and a little bit a mess
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: lord hunter admin application   lord hunter admin application I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Not bad. Status: Pending
Back to top Go down
https://elitescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lord hunter admin application   lord hunter admin application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lord hunter admin application
Page 1 of 1