EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Welcome To EliteScape!
EliteScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteScape-The Ultimate Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcopter
Roflcopter

Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) Empty
PostSubject: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:56 am

Yesterday I had confiscated over 5bil of money and items, from a player ( purestr84 ) I almost went mad when I
saw this, People, I think the trades should be off for a while, or at least put a limit on it of some sort, cause this
is getting out of hand, Elite, I need you to get on ASAP when u have the chance to delete every duped item I have
tooken from this person, she/he had told me she had no intension on the duped items and said that someone by
the username " zackk " had given him/her the items and money, the person who reported the specified duper to me
was K S E, Thank you K S E for your dedication to catching the specified duper, but someone needs to come and take
these items off of me, they are clottering my bank.
I confiscated yesterday 13 fighters torso's, 4 vesta's longswords, and over 20 god swords, a berserker helm,
1 pair of D claws, I believe it was 6 D platebody's, I would round out 6 Helm of neitiznot's, I think a whip was in there
That im not sure of, and last but not least a statius Full Helm, All these items are 100% duped and has all been confiscated
I would like to let EVERYONE on the server Know, If you dupe your only hurting yourselves. cause you will get caught
NO MATTER WHAT, and also, can we get a check on running law's he refuses to tell me if he has duped items, yet he
had no money before elf tank had joined, I just have it within suspision. but seriously people
there is no point in duping, and I know people need money items and other stuff when they join but EVERYONE
on this server went through that, epecially me, I barely knew how to play RS but I had to manage
and I know how it feels to not know how to get items and get money, but we have people on the forums setting up
Guides on how to make money or how to defeat specific bosses and quests, ITS NOT THAT HARD, I know I might be sounding
a bit hypocritical right now but its true.
~ Please do not spam the chatbox and please do not end up like one of the many dupers/ hackers/ advertisers/ and cheaters
weve caught so far.
~ Roflcopter. ;D king
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Well done Rofl for posting this. You should ban them people that have been caught
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:19 pm

this dupe need to get sorted because im getting angry and it very ruined the server and elite should add the command ::ban for mod Mad Mad Mad

lord ~ king
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:15 pm

You know what we should do?

::tradeoff

Problem solved. Too bad for us high players who want to buy or sell whatever they get... But it's the only solution.
Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord Hunter
Global Moderator
Lord Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:58 am

or we should do someone join cant trade or drop item for 1 hour
Back to top Go down
SurfersWorld
Forum Moderator
SurfersWorld

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:37 am

This has no been sorted, so im going to lock until further notice, please feel free other staff if you feel we should have this thread open to open it.
Back to top Go down
http://Nickthorn.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )   Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh god I forgot to post this yesterday Lawl ( the 5bil dupe )
Page 1 of 1